Student Responsibility includes:
• Attending School Daily
• Being prepared for class and completing assignments to the best of their ability
• Modeling and practicing the expected behaviors and character traits
• Notifying school staff about any dangerous behavior, bullying or activity that occurs on school ground or off school grounds when it may result in disruption of the educational setting
• Accepting and respecting individual differences and people
• Bringing only those materials to school that are allowed
• Keeping parents informed of school-related issues and ensuring communications are brought home
More information on expectations are available in the Code Book for Student Conduct that you and your child's teacher reviewed at the beginning of the school year. The Code Book is available at http://bcps.browardschools.com/codeofconduct.asp.
Responsibility leads to great success!
Homework: A Parent's Survival Guide Workshop
A practical workshop offering parents the advice they need to tackle common homework problems. Click here for more information.
Boost school success and test scores by improving reading skills and strengthen parent involvement!
Mathnasium Math Family Night
Join us Wednesday, October 8, 6:30-8:00 PM at the Silver Lakes Elementary School Cafeteria for prizes & giveaways, games, trivia questions, and parent consultations. (PTSA will be selling dinner from 6:00-6:30 PM prior to the event.) Click here to view our flyer for more information.
Everglades Zone Showcase
Join us Wednesday, October 1, 6:30 PM as students and staff share exciting initiatives from our elementary, middle and high schools. Click here to see our flyer with more information.