Summer Camp Registration
"Flamingo Fun" Summer Camp. Program duration and hours are June 8th,2015 - August 7th, 2015 @ 7 am- 6 pm (program activies are from 9 am- 4 pm). For more information & pricing click here.
ATTENTION PARENTS.... Show your support for Silver Lakes Elemantery Tuesday, May 19th 8:00-10:30 am. If you or anyone you know is interested in participating, please fill out this form and return to your child's teacher by: Monday, April 27th, 2015. We look forward to your support and participation.
Barnes & Noble Family Night
SLE's Literacy Fair/Family Night!!! Thursday, April 30th 6:00-8:00 pm at the Barnes & Noble @ Pembroke Gardens. Enjoy a performance by our school's choir. Storytime and Author Book signing with local author at 6:15pm and much more!
Student Responsibility includes:
• Attending School Daily
• Being prepared for class and completing assignments to the best of their ability
• Modeling and practicing the expected behaviors and character traits
• Notifying school staff about any dangerous behavior, bullying or activity that occurs on school ground or off school grounds when it may result in disruption of the educational setting
• Accepting and respecting individual differences and people
• Bringing only those materials to school that are allowed
• Keeping parents informed of school-related issues and ensuring communications are brought home
More information on expectations are available in the Code Book for Student Conduct that you and your child's teacher reviewed at the beginning of the school year. The Code Book is available at http://bcps.browardschools.com/codeofconduct.asp.
Responsibility leads to great success!
Homework: A Parent's Survival Guide Workshop
A practical workshop offering parents the advice they need to tackle common homework problems. Click here for more information.